As of LivingDoc.html contains details of single Project(i.e. based on the project executed in last) while executing test cases distributed across multiple project using CLI.
One of the Situation:
- Create Solution .Net4.8 containing SpecFlow Project "Project1" with Feature files as "Feature1" and "Feature2"
- Add another SpecFlow Project "Project2" with Feature files as "Feature3" and "Feature4"
- Update csproj property to generate binaries of all the projects in common folder "..\bin\Debug"<PropertyGroup Condition=" '$(Configuration)|$(Platform)' == 'Debug|AnyCPU' ">
- Run Test cases using NUnit Console Runner, with CLI command containing multiple dlls
nunit3-console Project1.dll Project2.dll --where "test==Project1.Features.Feature1 || test==Project2.Features.Feature3"
- FeatureData.json created containing details related to Project2 only
Please sign in to leave a comment.