[SpecFlow+LivingDoc] SpecFlow.Plus.LivingDocPlugin support for multiple project execution in a single runAnswered
As of LivingDoc.html contains details of single Project(i.e. based on the project executed in last) while executing test cases distributed across multiple project using CLI.
One of the Situation:
- Create Solution .Net4.8 containing SpecFlow Project "Project1" with Feature files as "Feature1" and "Feature2"
- Add another SpecFlow Project "Project2" with Feature files as "Feature3" and "Feature4"
- Update csproj property to generate binaries of all the projects in common folder "..\bin\Debug"<PropertyGroup Condition=" '$(Configuration)|$(Platform)' == 'Debug|AnyCPU' ">
- Run Test cases using NUnit Console Runner, with CLI command containing multiple dlls
nunit3-console Project1.dll Project2.dll --where "test==Project1.Features.Feature1 || test==Project2.Features.Feature3"
- FeatureData.json created containing details related to Project2 only
Please sign in to leave a comment.