[LivingDoc CLI tool] Generate report from multiple input json files from different executions e.g. different browsers, different tags
It would be interesting to cover use cases where some tests are not executed together.
1. Execution of tests with specific tags e.g. Smoke tests
2. Execution of the rests of the tests in Chrome
3. Execution of the rests of the tests in Firefox
1. Aggregate all results into one report.
2. Be able to see the same scenarios executed with Chrome and other browser.
1. Not possible to aggregate reports only last run is visible on the report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.