Need recommendations for Shift Left Testing in Agile
Planning to initiate BDD with SpecFlow Approach for ShiftLeft Testing Development Team (No QA Team) in our UI Based Applications.
Request you share your inputs/Suggestions/Challenges.
Hi Leela, here some learning recommendations in order to learn more about BDD and SpecFlow:
- BDD and SpecFlow (free): BDD Practice Archives - Behavior Driven Development for .NET (specflow.org)
- BDD and SpecFlow Online Courses (free + paid): Online Courses - Behavior Driven Development for .NET (specflow.org)
- SpecFlow Youtube Channel: SpecFlow - YouTube
- BDD: BDD Books by Seb Rose and Gaspar Nagy
- TDD to BDD: TDD to BDD - Principles and Tools that impact Business Value and Collaboration
- General learning resources about Continuous Testing (free): What is Continuous Testing? | Tricentis
hope that helps in order to get started. Does anyone have additional recommendations about helpful resources in order to get started with BDD and SpecFlow?0
Please sign in to leave a comment.