Skip to main content

Warning: No feature files were discovered [Testing in local environment] [Solved]

Answered

Comments

2 comments

  • Mohammed Haider

    I would also like to add the contents of the TestExecution.json file

     

    {
        "Nodes": [],
        "ExecutionTime": "2022-03-15T15:22:16.8009166Z",
        "GenerationTime": "0001-01-01T00:00:00",
        "PluginUserSpecFlowId": "13737a14-0b59-4eb2-8ae2-224bac2d6258",
        "CLIUserSpecFlowId": null,
        "ExecutionResults": [
            {
                "ContextType": "Scenario",
                "FeatureFolderPath": "Features",
                "FeatureTitle": "Calculator",
                "ScenarioTitle": "Add two numbers",
                "ScenarioArguments": [],
                "Status": "OK",
                "StepResults": [
                    {
                        "Duration": "00:00:00.0004921",
                        "Status": "OK",
                        "Error": null,
                        "Outputs": null
                    },
                    {
                        "Duration": "00:00:00.0000985",
                        "Status": "OK",
                        "Error": null,
                        "Outputs": null
                    },
                    {
                        "Duration": "00:00:00.0001815",
                        "Status": "OK",
                        "Error": null,
                        "Outputs": null
                    },
                    {
                        "Duration": "00:00:00.0125530",
                        "Status": "OK",
                        "Error": null,
                        "Outputs": null
                    }
                ],
                "Outputs": null
            }
        ],
        "StepReports": null
    }

     

    What I have also tried:

    • I copied over the contents of my Features folder into my build output
    • updated the FeatureFolderPath to use the actual path instead of relative path of the feature folder

    Yet the issue remains.

    0
  • Mohammed Haider

    Please note, I have solved it. The primary issue was that I was pointing to a library's dll instead of the test library dll.

    Instead of livingdoc test-assembly .\HistoricalMeasureBucketBuilder.Core.dll -t TestExecution.json

    I used

    livingdoc test-assembly .\HistoricalMeasureBucketBuilder.Tests.bdd.dll -t TestExecution.json

    0

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk