I am trying to setup SpecFlow LivingDoc+ with test results in Azure Devops.
Project already uses Specflow and was created as .NET 6 project
- Project info:
- Unit testing (NuGet packages installed): MSTest, Xunit
- Existing tests run fine via VS Test Explorer
- Specflow is installed and all existing Features already use it
- Feature files are under project name/test/Features
- Test assembly .dll file does not exist
- specflow.json (or App.config) do not exist in the project
Is there a way for me to generate or create test assembly dll files and specflow.json manually so I can generate LivingDoc?
I have done the following:
Add NuGet Packages
- CD to root of the project
- dotnet add package SpecFlow.Plus.LivingDocPlugin
- Manage NuGet packages > SpecFlow.Plus.LivingDocPlugin > install for all project paths with Integration, UI, and E2E tests
- Also Specflow packages for the rest of the test frameworks
Install CLI tool
- dotnet tool install --global SpecFlow.Plus.LivingDoc.CLI
- dotnet tool update --global SpecFlow.Plus.LivingDoc.CLI
- VS Main Menu > Build > Rebuild Solution
- Test Explorer > Run all tests
Please sign in to leave a comment.