VS2022 Test Explorer: Double clicking test goes to .cs file, not feature file
When I double click on a test in Test Explorer, I expect to be brought to the feature file but instead am brought to the .cs file. I was able to re-create the issue by creating a new SpecFlow test project in VS2022 with .NET 6.0. Doesn't matter if I useMSTest, xUnit, or nUnit.
Here is the Extension version:
- SpecFlow for Visual Studio 2022 v 2022.1.91.26832
Here are my installed NuGet Packages:
- FluentAssertions v6.10.0
- Microsoft.NET.Test.Sdk v17.5.0
- MSTest.TestAdapter v3.0.2
- MSTest.TestFramework v3.0.2
- SpecFlow.MsTest v 3.9.74
- SpecFlow.Plus.LivingDocPlugin v 3.9.57
Please sign in to leave a comment.